Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Your Handwriting Says About You

You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.

You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.

You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.

You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.

5 comments:

Kaken said...

Hi teacher, I'm your student. I have a blog to share with you - http://mapois.blogspot.com

Sue Sein said...

Hi Subra, I m suesein. Remember me? the SBU girl. I am in UK now already i mean 2 weeks ago.Juz tht i dun hv time to on9 coz lots of things to do..How are you? I am fine here but very cold and i hate the weather here..But classes here for economics are very very tough but luckily i know the basics you have taught..With the basic i learn things faster.and u always ask us to compare situations which i find it really useful in my foundation.Cikgu i wanna ask for the second sem i hv to choose 2 of this 3 subjects what do u think I shud choose which will give me the best in economics?the subjects are introduction to management, introduction to dinance and accounting or pure maths..choose either 2 from this 3..Anyway I am in University of Exeter which is ranking 5th in UK for the field of economics..I almost cant get in coz i didnt get A for Add naths in my trials exam..But coz i m taking economics so they say economics A1 can d..My dream to get into LSE cannot dimakbulkan coz i m not financially supported with it..But i m planning to do my Masters in LSE after my degree in University of Exeter..i still use the way u taught us in form 4 and 5 to study economics..very useful..anyway cikgu i look forward to your reply lo..Hopefuly u remember who i m..anyway my blog is www.suesein.blogspot.com

HiNs. said...

Hi teacher, I'm your student.

The Last Will said...

Hi teacher,oh now changing doing blog ha ha, so got free times please visit to this blog hoodhounds90.blogspot.com.This one quite general blog.By the way waiting to see your blog

Subra PTM said...

Hi,to my beloved student.u'll can ask any question in Bahasa Melayu for Ekonomi , Geografi and Perdagangan.I hope u'll with get good score in your exam.

Pelajar yg disayangi, anda boleh tanya sebarang soalan dlm Bahasa Melayu utk subjek Ekonomi ( F4 , F5 ,dan F6 ), Geografi ( F1,F2,F3,F4,F5) dan Perdagangan ( F4,F5 ).
Saya berharap ia dapat membantu anda utk menghadapi peperiksaan anda dgn yakin dan cemerlang dalam exam.